Thursday, January 27, 2011

Are Buffalo Drives Good

Close Encounters of the schizo-type!

This morning I'm going to Novara to be with my companions to study pathology.
I take the 8:19 train and arrive at the station in Novara, but first: stop at the ticket office to request a refund for the subscription of October!
I assure you receive 5.65 euro from Trenitalia is only a feeling of orgasm!

happy, I go to the usual place in front of the machines to wait for Stella, whose train is delayed by 10 minutes.
I'm writing a message, when approaching a guy singing and saying random stuff.
Guy: knows?
Klod: Excuse me?
Tom (singing): I am a pirate and a signoreeeeee! Sing well?
Klod: yes! (And, indeed, sang well)
Meanwhile, I continue to write on her cell phone to Stella: AIUTOOOOO!
Guy: think that I was offered a recording contract. But I refused because I am those things where then sold millions of records and the money if they do the other ... but a bit 'I am sorry ... sure that the train passes only once in their life, is it?
Klod: oh yes!
Guy: oh no, because you think only one thing at a time. If I go home with his head in love and take the train to come to Novara and then I'm going to take to the bank, I have no love in the head ... the human brain is like that, you can try one thing time!
Speaker: Novara, Novara station. The train ...
Tom (referring to the speaker) : sure this has really broken balls! However, do you love ... God is love?
Klod: do not know me ... do not they have ever placed ...
Guy: God is love ... we are all saved! So what is served in the incarnation? Because Jesus came to Earth?
Klod: to save us?
Guy: no! We were all already saved! So what is it? "We were all already saved! Adam, Eve, the killers, Hitler! Then why Jesus came to earth?
Speaker: Novara, Novara station. The train ...
Tom (referring to the speaker) : yet? Yes that it has broken its balls! However, I read books ... not to brag, but I also read books that spoke of the Antichrist. Here, I read the books and in the end ...
Stella finally see the horizon, approaching a little 'afraid.
Klod: I'm sorry, but I have to go!
Guy: so, however, we are God! We are all God I'm sorry and goodbye ... eh, excuse me again!
Klod: goodbye!
Of course I never expected a lesson in theology at 9am!

0 comments:

Post a Comment