Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Brazilian Saveingfunny



First post of the year, very late but perfect timing for the month.
"on newsstands this month" in January is now far too late to do, came out two Lanciostory can not remember the numbers for February just do not know, sorry.

Post late, late this year as it struggles to start, as my maturity and consciousness, that sooner or later arrive but just always too late.

too late to make a decent post and then attack a bit 'of things I wanted to share.

Like this photo, taken just trasferitomi in the new house, more than a year ago, the view you see is the point of view that has sat on the toilet, if you go when you want to encourage you to hit me very
The most important and intimate of the house where I can pull out the worst part of me without being judged.

is also evidence that I have shown late

Pe completeness I also share this awesome video just hoping not to be late

I conclude that I will share the promise of interesting little things on my return.

Vado here, and excuse me if I close so abruptly, I run that I'm late.

Kisses strong.

Ps
For friends, still is not step by Cairo Frattini recommended that I stop in Dubai.


0 comments:

Post a Comment