Saturday, February 5, 2011

White Wifes Obligations

turns!


Nearly 24 hours after the first Seregno Scratch my legs begin to dispose of the lactic acid ... Mammamia as we rode!
Party from Genoa by train at 17:44, arriving in time and I find Huxley Rogoredo in waiting. Dinner at his house, un'avvitatina the pinion and the nut, 2 cups sweet and way to the Deep North.
There is already a bit 'of people at the start. Beautiful bike and a lot of photographers. Gangster welcomes us and trimming the first beer. We are going to try and change the path. 1 km around an isolated, four curves at right angles to the right, many potholes. Slight rise in the final straight. It looks beautiful.
Among the 15 members there are also big names like Ortu, winner of the Red Hook Criterium in Milan, and Perego, they say everyone runs strong. All that remains is to get commitment and cycling.
I had the odometer so I rebuilt the race watching the video made with the helmet camera. If there really was around 1km long these are the precise details of each lap

1 - average 40 km / h chasing Perego
2 - average 36 km / wheel Perego (I have not reached me, he waited)
3 - average 40 km / wheel Ortu
4 - average 32.72 km / h only
5 - average 35.93 km / h only
6 - average 36.14 km / h only
7 - average 35.93 km / h only
8 - average 32.73 km / h only
9 - average 31.30 km / h with Huxley
10 - average 37.97 km / h wheel Ortu
11 - average 35.93 km / h ---> here I tried to make a "change" to Ortu
12 - average 40 km / wheel Ortu
13 - average 32.79 km / h only
14 - 31 average, 25 km / h only
15 - average 35.71 km / h

only 1 minute and 40 seconds per lap, total 25 minutes and 43 seconds at 35.39 km / h average!

Well, I finally got the third, doubled both the first and second. Davero went fast! But I enjoyed it a lot, all nice and smiling, from the spectators to the top of the standings. To celebrate Tamburine we went to where we could bring the bike into the room, which seemed to be in the warehouse Iris.

Really thanks to everyone, but especially Huxley I stayed on the floor of his house and where I have a pizza in exchange for fuel for the rode, a Ortu Perego and that made me run a lot, which organized a Gangster a superb race and the boys manning the corners.
See you next time!

PS: the ultimate treat this morning was to meet a conductor ex-cyclist who gave me compliments on the bike!

0 comments:

Post a Comment