Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mini Cooper 2010 Oil Change

Uff


What tiratona!
I came back yesterday morning from a rather eventful settimanella wandering through Europe. In 8 days I was in Barcelona, \u200b\u200bAmsterdam, Groningen, Southampton and London, a little 'in search of universities and a bit' as a tourist.
I have seen places that I dreamed of seeing a long time, as the Park Guell and the Big Ben, I met great people like Koen, Ibrahim and Mary Couch Surfers who hosted me in Groningen and London. I walked a lot and heel to my right foot (which I pursued by ski) is not obviously improved. I have seen clocks with which you have resolved the "problem of longitude," I rented bikes to £ 1 per 24 hours, I stayed in houseboats and saw frozen canals.
I saw the foundations of the Rose Theatre, the fifth scene of London, where he represented were the first works of Shakespeare, I ate meat along with a South African Muslim, and I walked to the market in Candmen Town shaking hands with my companion. I bought a beautiful course and very warm, I slept in a lawn in the courtyard of the University of Barcelona and the next day I rode in the snow. As you can see is

settimanella was a pretty good, and now I'm just glad to be back in my little house in Genoa. It is here that the days pass with no activity: going to to restart the semester and I'm trying to do more things before you can not have more time. Spring promises to be hot, between classes, the end of the internship, thesis writing ... and Garette controgarette and cycling.
Calendar Gmail is already very dense and must hurry to book a date for a great event in Genoa. But that's another story, stay tuned!


Sometimes the wind takes me
the notes of a flute or the smell of rain
and dream of you by my side but I know that the ocean
separates me from you
I want to be a little 'sitting here
to finish my glass
and watch the boats sleeping
the waters of the Regent's Canal
from here you do not hear the traffic
that runs through Camden High Street
just wind me brings the voices of the men return from the last pub

Silence asleep
the great city that cot under the moon
closes his eyes to the homeless in their sleeping bags to shelter
Waterloo bridge
quiet sleep with immigrants
their suitcases
defeats them back in the dream where there

their hearts in the streets of Delhi or Tralee
And I am sending you a thought
And a wish for peace of mind
But I wish I could sit beside me
wharf on the Regent's Canal
I drink the last sip and
return to the room for a while 'call home and walk

slight as not to disturb the city that continues to sleep
shops and banks closed
the silent and deserted Nothern Line
whores in King's Cross

make-up finally to enjoy the tranquility
And I fall asleep
calmer and I hope you'll find myself in a dream
the hand and walk in the sun
On the banks of Regent's Canal

0 comments:

Post a Comment