Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Plantar Warts And Military




Tuesday. Lesson 9, but the arrival in advance to speak with a professor and tie the bike to the usual place: the bar just after the inner courtyard on the left.
4 lessons: Genetics and Pathology. New lessons are very interesting but also pretty tiring! The brain foam and is looking forward to go out and relax a while. Fame! A house is a slice of fontina cheese waiting for me ...
Finally, at 13, all out. We chat a bit, 'then do I untie the bike and I realize the tragedy: the rear wheel is moved a meter from where it was when I had tied, the bike has done around the pole pin, hit the rear wheel something very heavy. The wheel is stortissima! fails to make a full circle because it touches the sliders to the right and left.
Before you untie my poor Butch do a tour in the courtyard. It 's a car park reserved for professors and staff of four departments and the presidency. Seeking evidence of wrongdoing on the bumpers and at least 5 cars have signs that may get. Center the wheel as I can and I start very slowly at home. Only after it occurs to me now that I had to do a photo (among other things, the photo does not do)! Wednesday
I scattered a bit 'of leaflets around looking for witnesses to the crime and, to my great surprise, I received two testimonials coincidence!
The culprit is a retired professor of medicine but he continues to teach physiology. With his gray BMW, leaving the car park was able to put my rear wheel between his front right fender and, lifting it up and wrong. According to witnesses has been very pissed off ... but if it went off without a ticket!
Today, when I found out where he works, I went and I left two lines (the secretary did not want to give me the number nor the mail when he learned why I was looking for!)

Dear Prof. *** ***
am the owner of the bicycle that you hit with his car two days ago, the morning of March 8.
Some friends were at the scene and they told me that she is aware of the incident. I wonder then: why has not left me a note of protest even on the bike?
poteriore My wheel is broken and change.
I would be very happy to be able to speak with you directly to voice
am a student of biology.
Cell:
*** Email: ***
Hoping to see you soon see, Matt
Charlie Ichino


you think I have to ask for a refund (if I recall)? In the meantime I took the wheel from elm that is shifting the hub on another circle and I are doing well in the front (which already changing the wheel, look a couple). Plus, if I go to Parma on Sunday, watching the wheels (bellissime!!) Which brings me, and decides whether to Garrison.

I will keep you updated on this matter.
Now back to my essay of meteorology. Beware that a warm front is coming! Matte

0 comments:

Post a Comment