Thursday, March 10, 2011

Nintendo Club Star Games

And this? Bye bye green circle


To be or not to be? The good old Hamlet was right: it is a problem.
The other day, coming home, I found this bike. I do not say where, because for sure someone would take it. I saw the corner of my eye, I Skidd hard (I think that I had never stopped in so little space) and immediately went back. Rossin Ghibli
frame tied to a railing with a lock only sfigatissimo. Front wheel missing, broken rear wheel. Brakes intact, rear brake cable cut, missing pedals, bent the large chainring, sprocket and derailleur apparently intact.
The bike is beautiful, just a little 'rust on the rear stays. I asked all'edicolante which is nearby and said that there is now a month, less so from the outset. I asked him a piece of paper and a pen and wrote a business loan with my data.
At first I thought it would be a bike accident and then I went to the vigilant, but they had no reports of bike accidents in that area, so now I do not know what to think. The bike is near a dumpster, but is linked so you can not take. If the owner wanted to throw it could have put in, but did not do so. And yet now, after almost two weeks, I have called no one!
What do you think? What should I do?
be or not to be a thief?

0 comments:

Post a Comment