Monday, November 8, 2010

Daktarin How Long To Use

Brig's 2 Girls struggling with Trenitalia

Today, a miracle!
finish lesson at 16!
But with my friends until we decide to stop at 17 to work on the project of Hygiene, so I have to take the 17:32 train and arrive home at 18.10 ... better than nothing!

I go to the station and while I think about how many things I can do nearly an hour before returning home: I I take a shower with calm, prepare lunch for tomorrow calmly, fuck a quiet moment on the internet with ...

arrived at the station for the 17:20 train and know that the 16:32 mark in the departure at that time by 45 minutes late ... I think selfishly:
cool! I leave 10 minutes earlier and the 16:32 train that makes fewer stops ! 17:50 For I could be at home ... 20 minutes before!

climb on the train (packed) I find Fanta, who had gone to Pavia to retrieve the correct argument.
Klod: "Phew, I am able to take this train late!"
Fanta: "Never mind, I look to build on the four and a half!"
Klod: "Yes, but now here we are: they have announced the start!"
Fanta: "Sin is the four quarter and give him the start"
In this sentence, I will turn off the smile and all my plans for a final afternoon of quiet are shattered.
I sit clinging to the hope that the train is actually leaving, but the scoreboard after 10 minutes, scores 55 minutes of delay ...
spend another 10 minutes and 65 marks ...
marks another 10 minutes and 75 ...
Very useful signs as the delay! I

, Fanta and other commuters who decide to reach the 100-minute delay (cento! percent! Percent! Style ... " Ok the price is right! ") taking a picture of the board ... but the 100 minutes are not marked Riardo

... Oh well ... at the dawn of the 18 ( 90 minutes late for the 16:32 train and 20 minutes of late for the 17:32 train) the train part of the general applause.

Everyone tries various ways to pass the time ... I, having held the tools of the trade, I'm going to try to Fanta reflections.

Once in Caltignaga (the stop after Novara) the train is stopped at the station 10 minutes, and then again after 25 meters riferma EH ... Nooo!
He's still a bit more '... but then again opposite direction! Fa another 10 yards and then stops after ... a bit 'again and, finally, we come to Borgomanero at 18.40!

jump off the train I wish good luck to those who have not yet arrived.

Moral of the story: I , for the first time I finish, I went through the same Trenitalia late, eating away even the few hours of relaxation.
Fanta, to stay in Pavia just enough time to recover the claim (a quarter of an hour) started at 8:20 to get home at 18.40!

TRENITALIA THANKS!
Here's a picture of the board at the station on my return ... obviously Borgomanero My train is the first in the list!

0 comments:

Post a Comment