Thursday, November 25, 2010

Which Is Better Walls Or Carhardtt

stolen in Milan Genoa


bounce some sad news from Orcocicli (http://orcocicli.blogspot.com/2010/11/rubata-la-uorc.html). Keep your eyes open



Today at 13 they stole away in Uorc Alex Alserio in Milan. It is unique. Who's news, he sees so. alerts us through (info@orcocicli.com, alex@alexgiacomelli.com! And thanks even if you do please do forward this message ... I know that is not fixed but .....


course it's really a tragedy. I mean the theft of a bike. I spent nearly the urge to run a bike if I always have this anxiety. Thank goodness the situation here in Genoa is so severe: even without a bike lock left in front of a pub does not run great risks.
Yesterday for example I left Butch disconnected for 4 hours in University and I found unharmed in Milan ... But there are those who go around stealing pieces, that bike is completely disassembled and sold pieces to have high probability to be traced: they are quite rare pieces, such as the rear hub of Uorc!
Needless to say, I hope that this foul deed has a happy ending, that still would not do justice to the hundreds (thousands?) Of cyclists who remain on foot every year.

eyes open!

0 comments:

Post a Comment