Monday, November 15, 2010

High Crp And Esr And Wbcs

It 's all eat and drink!

It 's all eat and drink! What then has never understood which of them is going up and which descent, but is the saying more true in the world.
What I'm talking about? Last Thursday I started the final part of my internship: Santa Margherita Ligure in a branch of DIPTERIS I have to learn to recognize different groups of zooplankton and then writing a thesis on an annual cycle. The work is fun and the "technique" that follows me, friendly and talkative, said that graduate in July with all the exams is not impossible. So good.
Even better if we consider that back in Genoa bike there is really a bell'allenamento!
The first day I came back by train, but on Friday I loaded Butch region with the intention to do it by bike.

After 4 hours of "ordering data" to computer at the prospect of stretching a bit 'legs looks great, but after a few minutes of uphill you have changed your mind. With 2 turns to exit from the village of Santa Margherita and you get on the road at San Lorenzo. The road levels out for a mile, just long enough to drain the lactic acid, and then boosted back to the Ruta.
After the tunnel (less than 100 meters) and began the descent is immediately evident that it would be impossible to reverse the road bike too: dead on arrival at Santa Margherita and I could not concentrate at work. It 's a Recco beaten up, with only one bend to the left dry, and a breathtaking view over the gulf. If only there were calm to look at the view!
No time to draw breath, you just put your nose into the country of Italy's most delicious cake begins to pull off Sori, even harder than the previous climb. The road continues, between the chest and discesine that, coming up to nerves, decrease in range but increase in frequency: the street is like an electrocardiogram of the cyclist who is walking! Once
Nervi would agree to take the coastal road, flatter and less busy, but I was wrong and ended up crossing in Corso Europa, and then climb up to San Martino, where the exact time has expired since the beginning of the ride: 26.5 km! I have walked the last 5 km of road (St. Martin's - home) much more slowly because the traffic of the six in the afternoon did not allow for risk, then I had some 'breathing space ... but that hard work!

View Larger Map
you think of what I can improve my time before graduation? Now I greet you, I'll prepare the backpack for Marseille: 3 days there to visit some 'university!

0 comments:

Post a Comment