Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Soft High And Closed Cervix

In the end, I too am a thief


Last week I was finally able to buy the straps reflectors approved for cycling in the dark. Finally, because it has been for a month, which came into force under the new rules of the road but I still had not found the model I am satisfied.
Fattostà that step by ciclaio had promised them that I ordered (2 weeks for delivery), and finally pulls them out.
Sew good, bright, large enough to put them on your backpack, which I think is the most important thing. Well all right: at the end are priced € 22 applies.
"I'll take 2"
"Then I'll discount € 4 ..."



Wow! We are still in Genoa? I recover from the astonishment and thank you, I pay cash and walk away before I change my mind ... Just got home I realized why of all this kindness: a discount of 9%, but no receipt! +11% Total gain. And I felt a thief because, blinded by the kindness of unusual ciclaio (which is usually antipaticissimo), I became an accomplice of this theft.

It was too late to turn back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment