Friday, October 8, 2010

Difference Between Electric Tandoor And Oven

First Week!

I am a veteran of the first week of classes!
Reduce ... as a soldier from the war ... yeah!
I would say that this is exactly the right word!

I'm really exhausted!
And to say that I have not started department! That will begin Monday with Psychiatry ... this week we had lessons with prof of this matter and I must say that I really liked it!
But I'm not going to be a Hannibal Lecter in a skirt (for his job, of course, not for its culinary tastes) ... for now are still decided at the Emergency Medicine (I say "for now" why do I still have time to change his mind, as I have done many times since the beginning of the university ...)

the remainder of the lessons are a bit 'noiosette ... Public health is a brick absurd (aside from today's lesson of Hygiene, which has opened my eyes on the organization of the Italian National Health System), Oncology might be more interesting ... those who are saved are, in fact , Psychiatry and Neurology .

As far as my commute , well, I would say that for the whole week Trenitalia I was really surprised!

TRAINS HAVE ARRIVED IN TIMES DAILY!
SOMETIMES THEY EVEN IN ADVANCE!

Here the people really started to walk on water!
I've also seen people who plied the "Schiscetta!

But ...

Ah yes ... there is a but!

Like all good fairy tales, this one has its own purpose: after a week with the trains on time so you can compare the Swiss trains in Beckett's Godot, something must happen to restore this balance ...

could not go smoothly for the whole week!

Yes ... the station Momo fateful evening, the train that leaves at 18:22 from Novara is stopped for longer than usual break ...

For a time much more ...

20 minutes late ...

no apparent reason ...

On the train back ...

Friday night ...

TRENITALIA HATE YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment