Thursday, October 21, 2010

What Would A Laser Gun Sound Like

New shoes


New shoes for Butch. The
Paveto in Milan last weekend was a bit deflated 'rear wheel. Then the cycle track at 4 am I was probably passed over a glass and the tread of my beautiful green Vittoria Rubino had lost his beautiful wax (photo). Changed the tube had not well inflated and Monday, making a little 'jump to the streets of Zena, has done a bang.
Too many events one after another not to take action! 28-622
New Michelin Pilot Sport tires. More cicci for absorb, the more heavy-duty skids, side reflectors on the sides to the long winter nights.




But I remain faithful to my Vans that are just now open, but as I said in my previous post, you have to breathe your toes. Other than Geox!
And who knows, maybe you'll think about Christmas in the pedals ...








C'mon! Bring it on! You May Have SUVs, I have a Tank!

0 comments:

Post a Comment