Friday, October 29, 2010

Sample Wedding Welcome Mesage

Trenitalia hate you more! Considerations

Today, for some strange alignment of the stars, was one of the few days when classes are finished at one !

But today was the day of the strike Trenitalia ...

For this reason, the finite time Neurology , go to the computer room and I connect to the site of the State Railways to check which trains are guaranteed in case of strike .... I find with regret that the train of 13 : 50 to Domodossola is not one, but it is the 14:21 train to Borgomanero (the station where I get off) ... never mind, I think, so I have time to go and fetch Flafel that is not so much eat! Within the

Kebabbaro to take my sandwich and the clerk looks at me a bit 'Is he hurt .... because I wear the black and white Kefia (symbol of Israel)? ... I knew I had to wear the red and white (symbol of Palestine and the Arab states)! Patience!
However, the type I do not spit in the sandwich, so I take it and I leave the station, determined to eat on the train.

Check the tracks and look at the scheduling board ... my eyes can see what every commuter at the end of a week of travel (and with the sole desire to return home) would never see:

Train No. 4796 direction Borgomanero , Time 14:21 , Delay DELETE.

No. .. wait ...
Excuse me?
possible that the only TRAIN GUARANTEED IF YOU STRIKE ME THE GATES?

There they start to fly an unthinkable number of insults about the mothers of the leaders of Trenitalia, and it seems to be suffering from Tourette's Syndrome .
To cool off a bit 'anger, I shot a Magnum Double Chocolate FS ... yes dear! You will have on my conscience a possible heart attack!

When I was already resigned to put up the curtains at the station at 6 in the evening, here's an ad that warns you that there will be a bus replacement ... miracle!
It 's the second time this has happened! The first time
then did not go so well ...

So I set out on the dock, with a Flafel and a Magnum of 8000 calories that make a fight in my stomach ... ideal for washing face a coach.
Eventually the bus arrived on time, punctual, takes me home where I can finally start the weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment