Monday, October 4, 2010

Frequencies Of Indian Channels

good start!

Today, the first day of class ...

failing department, I, Elisa and Stella decide to visit us in Novara for 9, so we chat a bit '...
then I take the train at 8:20 am and as soon as I arrive at the station, I see on the board which is delayed by 15 minutes. In my mind, begin to emerge the worst insults to the managers of Trenitalia.
at 8.10 but the miracle happens! The delay marked the scoreboard from 15 to 10 minutes! Everyone in the waiting room were surprised and some say the have seen in a stain on the wall, the faces of Jesus Christ, Padre Pio and Our Lady together.

At 8.20, although still marked the 10-minute delay, the train arrives on time ... someone there has also started to speak in Aramaic.
The train, however, was not clean, it was usually Crock ... but, if he were not, there certainly would be noticed: all the water is falling from the sky, would be transformed into wine.

arrive in Novara on time, but we could also arrive early, if the train had not stopped for five minutes and had slowed down for obscure reasons, 5 km from the station.

We take a walk under the water and we arrive at the university. Outside the door there are two people who distribute leaflets: a boy and an old shit.

Boy: "Will you come to a meeting on Marx?"
Klod: "No, thanks!"

And here I want to clarify that I did not want to go not because they are not concerned, but because they do not live in Novara and having lessons every day until 6 pm (and also having to find time to study) certainly can not miss time as well!
And then, even if I had not wanted to go to indifference, would have been my cavolacci!

But we take ...

Boy (Laughing): "Ah, but Marx was the only one to understand something of economy!"
This will be the thought that because we did Economics and faculty at my university with this medicine.
Klod (Laughing): "Ah, but we do medicine!"
Meanwhile, we continue a few steps.
old shit (Mad, obnoxious and opinionated): "Well, then it's worse!"
As if to say that, without attending the meeting, one can not take a degree in medicine.
I stop, I turn, I stay silent for a moment, shocked by the fact that, at 60, you'll scream like a madman before a crowd of students.
Klod (even more shocked): "Fuck!"
old shit: "In that six years of medicna? Eh! What year are you?"
To which I know not, he says, and within the university ...

But can you? But one is not even free to decide which meetings to go or not?
... And then they complain so much of young people who are rude, but not some old joke!
because of that idiot, start your day with a bad day!

For all the rest as usual ... lessons, chats with fellow ... I am glad I found again! Although this year will be hard fact ... now I'm exhausted: it looks like not having the 3-month home university! I guess I'll go to bed early because tomorrow the alarm is still pointing to the 7 ...

Good night to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment