Monday, October 25, 2010

Malilyn sakova

I've seen things ...

After a week during radiotherapy followed by a weekend full of shawls, here it is again ... In
Oncology ... Trenitalia
With ...
With the rain ...
The cold ...
And the wind ...

earlier this week so a slap!

It takes me 20 minutes to find the Department of Oncology in the rain and, once inside, a nurse, I also break the boxes for my own language, not a princess ...
After the internship, I venture to the university desperately trying to move forward with an open umbrella against the wind ... 10 meters and I am left holding a stick, so arrival at the university wet ... perfect!

the evening, when returning to the station, I notice that outside the walls of the university, the streets, a massacre has occurred: dozens and dozens of broken umbrellas in the wind ... many pour into trash cans, while others are on the side of the road (either because they flew off somewhere bin, or because some passer-by tossed rude) ... an apocalyptic scene!

And now I ask you to do one minute of silence for these faithful comrades who died in service and disposed of it, without restraint, the masters insensitive and ungrateful! Do
IF YOU HAVE A HEART!
(Just like that .. just to take the style of many unnecessary links on Facebook ...)

Oh well ...
For this post I have said too many stupid things ...
Now I'm going to watch Dexter !
Yes .. I know ... I should be studying ...
But you try it out of her house at 7 am in the dark and after 2 hours in hospital and 6 lesson, go home at 7 pm with the darkness and find the strength to open "Pathologic Basis of Disease" Robbins and then return the next day with the usual routine!
Tell me if not crazy!
I think I got the thin boundary that separates sanity from insanity!

And this I think it can be inferred from what I write ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment