Friday, October 15, 2010

Quinine Dissolve In Dichloromethane

Psychiatric

Among people who see mice 2 meters tall, who believe themselves to God, who insult the doctors, also came in this week's Psychiatry department ... ...

E 'was interesting and made me realize one thing: I will never do the Psychiatrist! Not for anything else, but because I realized I did not have enough patience ... I could not give patients the best of me!
As explained during the lesson Psychiatry: you must be aware of our feelings, both beautiful and ugly, otherwise would not be able to be balanced ... and this is also true in everyday life ...

inziamo in Radiation .. Next week we'll see how it goes there too!

On the train, nothing new ... the usual delays, the usual ugly cars ...

I leave you with a sign hanging on the door of the Department of Dermatology (opposite to that of Psychiatry), inviting people to close the door nice weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment